Getting Back to Normal?

You may have picked up that my blog has slipped from a daily, regular post to every other day. My ability to log in and chat about the Museum/my day/issues is proving more difficult as the day job starts to take up more time. Creeping into after hours too. 

It is good news that we are starting to become 'more normal' in our operations. We are still operating the flexi furlough system. To get us through the winter season we need to maximise income. We are also looking forward to the future, planning a more resilient and sustainable service. Some changes are needed to help weather any further lockdowns or limitations. We are operating a new way of working and we need to be adaptable, ready for any changes. Therefore we must look at our working practices and review our plans to help us move forward.

So my blog posts are starting to slip as I look at funding opportunities, and work with the team to put together plans for the future. As we review our work, and look at ways of operating safely in the autumn and winter months, I have to be realistic. I have enjoyed sitting down in the evening, reviewing the day and putting thoughts onto a blog post. But over the next few months, there will be fewer posts as I juggle workloads and prioritise jobs.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Socially Distanced Alternative?

Once a Guide, Always a Guide...

Anti-Bacterial wipes for the Medieval Castle?